Touching lives... Changing Destinies!
Thank you for visiting our website!
Here you will find information concerning our church and its ministries. We hope you find your time spent here a blessing. Our church is a warm and loving church, and we want you to feel comfortable and at liberty to call on us for anything you need. Feel free to browse through the various areas of our website and learn about our fellowship.
If you are considering relocating to our area, we would love to have you be our guest for Sunday School and worship.
When you visit our church, you will find:
A caring congregation that will gladly welcome you
Preaching/teaching that is centered on the Word of God
Ministries to meet the spiritual needs of every age
A corporate outlet for truth-filled and moving praise and worship
In His Care,
Pastor Bill Ledbetter
1. Branches are not designed to produce fruit; only to Bear fruit
2. The Christian life, is not simply difficult, or hard, or trying; it is Impossible
3. How to Abide
a. Have a Quiet time
b. Keep a Journal
c. Have a Personal study time
d. Be regularly in Church and in participation with a small group
e. Be Sensitive in your daily walk
4. If you do not abide in the Vine, you will Dry Up and die
5. If you abide, you will have Answered prayer.
Sunday Morning, April 16th
"A Place for You"
A. The Holy Spirit...
1. is God
2. is a Person
3. is Eternal
4. is the Spirit of Truth (John 14:17; 16:13)
5. is the One who Convicts us (John 16:8)
6. is our Comforter (John 14:16)
B. God's Prescription
1. Learn that happiness is a Choice (Philippians 4:4)
2. Do not Grieve the Holy Spirit (4:5; Ephesians 4:30, 31)
3. Ask the Holy Spirit for Comfort (Philippians 4:6,7)
A. Getting to Know The Holy Spirit
1. The Holy Spirit is God (Matthew 28:19; Acts 5:3,4)
2. The Holy SPirit is a Person (John 14:16)
3. The Holy Spirit is Eternal (Hebrews 9:14)
4. The Holy Spirit regenerates and Regenerates us. (Titus 3:5)
B. How Can I Overcome
1. You must Abide in Jesus (John 15:1-7)
2. You must be Filled with the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 5:18)
a. Ask the Holy Spirit to restrain your Tongue (Proverbs 17:27a)
b. Ask Him to produce in you a Cool spirit. (Proverbs 17:27b)
Sunday Morning, March 19th
"The Power of a Praying Mom"
I Samuel 1:8-16
1. Hanna prayed Sincerely
2. Hanna prayed in Bitterness of soul
3. Hanna prayed without Ceasing
4.Hanna found Peace in praying
Click on logo to listen to Message's
Held August 10th & 11th 2012
E-MAIL If you're not receiving group e-mails, we probably don't have your address. Click on the "click here" button. You can let us know that you would like to be on our list for prayer request, praises and information.