WOW ... THAT IS SOME IMPRESSIVE WEE RIGHT THERE
View fullsize in your browser
Touching lives... Changing Destinies!
Thank you for visiting our website!
Here you will find information concerning our church and its ministries. We hope you find your time spent here a blessing. Our church is a warm and loving church, and we want you to feel comfortable and at liberty to call on us for anything you need. Feel free to browse through the various areas of our website and learn about our fellowship.
If you are considering relocating to our area, we would love to have you be our guest for Sunday School and worship.
When you visit our church, you will find:
A caring congregation that will gladly welcome you
Preaching/teaching that is centered on the Word of God
Ministries to meet the spiritual needs of every age
A corporate outlet for truth-filled and moving praise and worship
In His Care,
Pastor Bill Ledbetter
We All Have Questions
"Is Christianity Too Narrow?"
A. Five Bewares of Dealing with Pain and Suffering
1. Beware of Rejecting God (James 1:2)
2. Beware of Blaming God for everything bad that happens to us
a. Sometimes, pain and suffering are the result of our sin
b. Sometimes pain and suffering are the result of somebody else's sin.
3. Beware of Wasting your sorrows (James 1:2-11)
a. God redeems our suffering and makes it work for our good
1. Havs a new attitude about your suffering
2. He purifies and refines our character
3. He teaches us wisdom
4. He grows our faith
4. Beware of veiwing this life through Rose Colored glasses (James 1:9-11)
5. Beware of Losing your faith while living on this groaning planet (James 1:12)
Sunday Morning, September 21st Message
"Is There A God?"
A. The Really Good News (Romans 1:16-17)
B. The Reality of God's Wrath (Romans 1:18)
C. The Revelation of God (Romans 1:19-20)
1. The Conscience Evidence
2. The Creation Evidence
D. The Rejection of God's Rule (Romans 1:22-23)
E. The Removal of God's Restraining Grace
Sunday Morning, September 14th Message
"The Rich Fool"
A. He built his life on the Pop Psychology of his time.
*The Purpose of life is to know God, live for God, and go home to be with God when you die.
B. He thought that happiness and significance was found in Profit, Pleasure and Power.
* You cannot be happy when you make something other than God the central part of your life.
C. He foolishly forgot the Brevity and unpridictability of life.
1. Cornerstone of Unity.
A. Remember, the church is a Hospital for broken people.
B. Relationships are more important than situations and Issues
1. Because we are humans, there will be issues
a. There will be schisms
C. Don't allow Satan to make a mountain out of a Molehill.
1. Understand that the ministry of the devil is to devide.
A. The Boundlessness of God (Psalm 90:1-2)
1. We mean by infinite that God knows no limits, no bounds and no end
B. The Timelessness of God (Psalm 90:4)
1. God has no beginning, end, or succession of moments in His own being, and He sees all time equally vividly, yet God sees events in time and acts in time.
2. We, on the other hand, exist in time (Psalm 90:12)
C. The Eternal Joyfulness of God (Psalm 90:14, 17)
1. He takes pleasure in His work
a. He delightedin His Creation work - He said, "It is good."
b.He takes pleasure in every single day of life on Earth
c. He takes pleasure in His Son (Matthew 3:17)
Click on logo to listen to Message's
Held August 10th & 11th 2012
You can now view the Beacon online. Click on Info Center above and then Beacon newsletter.
E-MAIL If you're not receiving group e-mails, we probably don't have your address. Click on the "click here" button. You can let us know that you would like to be on our list for prayer request, praises and information.