Touching lives... Changing Destinies!
Thank you for visiting our website!
Here you will find information concerning our church and its ministries. We hope you find your time spent here a blessing. Our church is a warm and loving church, and we want you to feel comfortable and at liberty to call on us for anything you need. Feel free to browse through the various areas of our website and learn about our fellowship.
If you are considering relocating to our area, we would love to have you be our guest for Sunday School and worship.
When you visit our church, you will find:
A caring congregation that will gladly welcome you
Preaching/teaching that is centered on the Word of God
Ministries to meet the spiritual needs of every age
A corporate outlet for truth-filled and moving praise and worship
In His Care,
Pastor Bill Ledbetter
September 26, 2016 - November 4, 2016
Sunday Morning, October 16th
The Pathway to Freedom
Sunday Morning, October 9th
"Washed By The Water"
Guest: Brad Collins
1. Legalism produces some sour fruit, like...
1. When we are under the Law and not grace, we are cloudy
1. We are living under the Law because we belive that keeping the Law pleases God and brings blessings, and we believe that enforcing the Law makes others holy.
2. Programming Our View of God
Sunday Morning, September 25th
"A New Name"
1. Revisit the Cross (2 Corinthians 5:19)
2. Reprogram your Thinking (Philippians 4:8)
3. Resolve to draw near to the Wounded Healer (Hebrews 4:14-16)
4. Realize you will not, cannot, and should not try to Please everybody.
A. Draw near to the Lord and tell Him about your Shame /pain. (Hebrews 4:14-16; 10:19-22)
B. Soak your Mind in the Word of God (Romans 12:2)
C. Renounce the hidden things (2 Corinthians 4:1-2)
D. Cease Comparing - yourself with others (Psalm 139:13-16)
E. Relax (Proverbs 15:15; 17:22)
Click on logo to listen to Message's
Held August 10th & 11th 2012
E-MAIL If you're not receiving group e-mails, we probably don't have your address. Click on the "click here" button. You can let us know that you would like to be on our list for prayer request, praises and information.