I'M COLLECTING TEN PERCENT OF OUR MONEY FOR TITHE
View fullsize in your browser
Touching lives... Changing Destinies!
Thank you for visiting our website!
Here you will find information concerning our church and its ministries. We hope you find your time spent here a blessing. Our church is a warm and loving church, and we want you to feel comfortable and at liberty to call on us for anything you need. Feel free to browse through the various areas of our website and learn about our fellowship.
If you are considering relocating to our area, we would love to have you be our guest for Sunday School and worship.
When you visit our church, you will find:
A caring congregation that will gladly welcome you
Preaching/teaching that is centered on the Word of God
Ministries to meet the spiritual needs of every age
A corporate outlet for truth-filled and moving praise and worship
In His Care,
Pastor Bill Ledbetter
1. Order their lives according to God's Word and not the Cheap counsel of the hell-bound sinner (Psalm 1:1)
2. Have a proper Spiritual diet (Psalm 1:2)
1. Inner room to pray and study
2. Follow a Devotional
3. Design your own
a. Read a psalm, seven proverbs, 1/2 chapter of the New Testament
b. Read a devotional
d. Keep a journal
1. They Were Passionate About the Lord
a. Before am man will pursue God, God must have first pursued him (John 6:44)
2. They Were Passionate About Friendship
a. I am struck by the fact that they had a Relationship with a sinful, lost man; do we?
b. I am struck by their Risky, sacrificial love for their friend
c. I am struck by their True love and True friendship
3. We believe in the great commitment to the great commandments (Matthew 22:34-40;
John 13:34-35) and the great commision
(Matthew 28:16-20) will grow a great church
Sunday Morning, July 27th Message
"God's Five Goals For Me"
A. God wants Me to be a Member of His family
(the personalized goal of membership and fellowship)
- The Christian life is not a solo act
B. God wants Me to be a Model of His Character
(the personalized goal of discipleship)
- Maturity is measured not by learning but by lifestyle
You can know the Bible and still be immature
C. God wants Me to be a Minister of His grace
(the personalized purpose of service and ministry)
- If you are born again, God intends for you to have a ministry
D. God wants Me to be a Messenger of His love
(the personalized perpose of evangelism)
- What is your purpose in life?
- The church grows by the resident dynamics of faithful service.
E. God wants Me to be a Magnifier of His name
2. We Need God in America Again
Click on logo to listen to Message's
Held August 10th & 11th 2012
You can now view the Beacon online. Click on Info Center above and then Beacon newsletter.
E-MAIL If you're not receiving group e-mails, we probably don't have your address. Click on the "click here" button. You can let us know that you would like to be on our list for prayer request, praises and information.