Touching lives... Changing Destinies!
Thank you for visiting our website!
Here you will find information concerning our church and its ministries. We hope you find your time spent here a blessing. Our church is a warm and loving church, and we want you to feel comfortable and at liberty to call on us for anything you need. Feel free to browse through the various areas of our website and learn about our fellowship.
If you are considering relocating to our area, we would love to have you be our guest for Sunday School and worship.
When you visit our church, you will find:
A caring congregation that will gladly welcome you
Preaching/teaching that is centered on the Word of God
Ministries to meet the spiritual needs of every age
A corporate outlet for truth-filled and moving praise and worship
In His Care,
Pastor Bill Ledbetter
Sign the Petition T O D A Y ! ! !
Click on the above logo!
1. Is a Fruit of the Holy Spirit
2. Is a product of principle..
a. The principle of Trust (Proverbs 3:5; I Peter 5:7)
b. The principle of Choice (Philippians 4:4)
3. A result of Thanksgiving
(I Thessalonians 5:18; Hebrews 13:5-6)
a. Thanksgiving is the attitude of thanking God for what you have Now
b. Thanksgiving is the attitude of counting your Current blessings
Sunday Morning, November 8th
1. Paul was Surrendered to the Lord
a. The word "bond-servant" - one who gives himself up to another's will; one who is devoted to another in disregard of his own interests
2. Paul was a Jesus - pleaser, not a man pleaser.
a. Too often, our self-worth is based on our ability to Perform and win the approval of others.
b. Solution - our self-concept must be based on the Unconditional approval of others.
3. Paul Trusted the Lord
Trust - to have such confidence in the Lord that you feel safe and Serve
Sunday Morning, November 1st
"A Spiritual Diagnosis"
I Corinthians 11:17-34
A. Four Purposes of the Lord's Supper: It...
1. Keep our Memory Fresh (I Corinthians 11:23-26)
2. Keeps our life Holy (I Corinthians 11:27-32)
3. Keeps our Fellowship Intact (Isaiah 59:2; I John 1:9)
4. Keeps our Communion Warm (John 13:34 - 35)
Sunday Morning, October 25th
"Why People Often Do Not Pray"
A. The Message of the gospel
B. The Proof of the gospel
C. The Scope of the gospel
1. Paul was the chief of sinners and he often had terrible feelings of unworthiness because he sought to destroy the gospel and the church (Galatians 1:13; Acts 8:3; 26:11)
D. The Blessings of the gospel
1. Many do not pray - because they prayed and the Father did not answer them as they thought He would or that He should. (2 Corinthians 12:7-10)
a. The Lord answers prayer and He sometimes give us what we ask for
b. The Lord answers prayer, but not always the way we thought He would or that He should
Sunday Morning, October 11th
"Elite Gold Status"
A. The Most Amazing Word
1. Grace comes through one channel and one only - Jesus Christ
2. Mercy is a good word: but grace is the most amazing word.
a. Mercy is God withholding the punishment we deserve, while grace is God giving us precious Gifts instead
B. Elite Gold Status
1. Distortion of Papl Infallibility
2. Distortion of Papl Mediation
3. Abiding (John 15:1,5,7)
Click on logo to listen to Message's
Held August 10th & 11th 2012
You can now view the Beacon online. Click on Info Center above and then Beacon newsletter.
E-MAIL If you're not receiving group e-mails, we probably don't have your address. Click on the "click here" button. You can let us know that you would like to be on our list for prayer request, praises and information.