Touching lives... Changing Destinies!
Thank you for visiting our website!
Here you will find information concerning our church and its ministries. We hope you find your time spent here a blessing. Our church is a warm and loving church, and we want you to feel comfortable and at liberty to call on us for anything you need. Feel free to browse through the various areas of our website and learn about our fellowship.
If you are considering relocating to our area, we would love to have you be our guest for Sunday School and worship.
When you visit our church, you will find:
A caring congregation that will gladly welcome you
Preaching/teaching that is centered on the Word of God
Ministries to meet the spiritual needs of every age
A corporate outlet for truth-filled and moving praise and worship
In His Care,
Pastor Bill Ledbetter
Sign the Petition T O D A Y ! ! !
Click on the above logo!
Sunday Morning, June 19th
"God is not Normal"
A. Everything was pretty Normal, except...
1. God was involved
a. Elizabeth's Age
b. Following Traditions
B. This is where things start to Change
1. When God is involved, things Change
C. Obedience leads to blessings
1. Remember, this is a Principle
D. When God is involved, people Notice
1. People will Talk about what God is doing, whether, they like it or not
2. Eager Expetations of children
Sunday Morning, June 12th
"God's Wayward Children"
A. Divided kingdom
B. God's wayward children
C. Like Sodom and Gomorrah
D. Empty worship
E. The Core has always been the same
Sunday Morning, June 6th
Mark 10:31;John 4:14-16; I Peter 5:7
Sunday Morning, May 29th
"My Grandchild's Bag of Goodies"
Genesis 1:26-30; Matthew 7:12
Principles of Free Market Enterprise
A Memorial Day Message
1. Free market enterprise rests on the people's Individual freedom (Genesis 1:26-30)
2. Free market enterprise rewards individuals in direct proportion to their contribution to Others (Matthew 7:12; Philippians 2:4)
3. Free market enterprise depends on Interdependence
4. Free market enterprise Works TINFL
5. Free market enterprise establishes Free trade
Sunday Morning, May 15th
"Sonship and Temptation"
Galatians 4:4-7; James 1:13-16
Sonship and Temptations - the armor
A. Be Faithful in your walk with the Lord
B. Keep your marriage Fresh and in good working order
C. Be alert to the Lure statements
1. "Just this onec; it wont matter"
2. Own it today - nothing down, no payments for six months, and only $399.00 per month."
3. "No one will know."
4. "I'm an adult now; I can do what I want"
Sunday Morning, May 1st
"Sonship and Adversity"
Galatians 4:1-7; James 1:2-12
A. God wants you to have a new Attitude about trouble (James 1:2)
B. God uses adversity to...
1. Expand Your Endurance (James 1:3)
2. Configure Your Character (James 1:4)
3. Widen Your Wisdom (James 1:5-8)
4. Fine Tune Your Focus (James 1:9-11)
5. Forge Your Faith (James 1:12)
Sunday Morning, May 8th
"Sonship and Healthy Families"
Principles of Healthy Families
1. No Backdoor Policies
2. The Appreciation Room
3. The Family Altar
a. The Family is where children are taught to walk with the Lord and to know His Word, the Bible
b. The family is where children are taught Christ-like charcter
c. The family is where children are taught the principles of civil goverment and freedom
d. The family is where children are taught money principles
4. The Carpenter's Rule
Click on logo to listen to Message's
Held August 10th & 11th 2012
E-MAIL If you're not receiving group e-mails, we probably don't have your address. Click on the "click here" button. You can let us know that you would like to be on our list for prayer request, praises and information.