Touching lives... Changing Destinies!
Thank you for visiting our website!
Here you will find information concerning our church and its ministries. We hope you find your time spent here a blessing. Our church is a warm and loving church, and we want you to feel comfortable and at liberty to call on us for anything you need. Feel free to browse through the various areas of our website and learn about our fellowship.
If you are considering relocating to our area, we would love to have you be our guest for Sunday School and worship.
When you visit our church, you will find:
A caring congregation that will gladly welcome you
Preaching/teaching that is centered on the Word of God
Ministries to meet the spiritual needs of every age
A corporate outlet for truth-filled and moving praise and worship
In His Care,
Pastor Bill Ledbetter
Sign the Petition T O D A Y ! ! !
Click on the above logo!
Sunday Morning, September 25th
"A New Name"
1. Revisit the Cross (2 Corinthians 5:19)
2. Reprogram your Thinking (Philippians 4:8)
3. Resolve to draw near to the Wounded Healer (Hebrews 4:14-16)
4. Realize you will not, cannot, and should not try to Please everybody.
A. Draw near to the Lord and tell Him about your Shame /pain. (Hebrews 4:14-16; 10:19-22)
B. Soak your Mind in the Word of God (Romans 12:2)
C. Renounce the hidden things (2 Corinthians 4:1-2)
D. Cease Comparing - yourself with others (Psalm 139:13-16)
E. Relax (Proverbs 15:15; 17:22)
Sunday Morning, September 4th
"The Law Walk"
A. The Law Walk - A Desert Experience
1. The Law walk is characterized by the Performance trap
2. The Law walk is characterized by fellings of Condemnation and failure
3. The Law walk is characterized by residual Guilt
Sunday Moring, August 28th
"God's Five Goals for Me"
1. God Wants Me to be a participatating Member of His Family [The personalized goal of membership and family fellowship]
2. God Wants Me to be a Model of His Character. [The personalized goal of discipleship]
3. God Wants Me to be a Minister of His Grace. [The personalized purpose of service and ministry]
a. God expects us to use the gifts, talents, and oppertunities He gives us to benfit others
b. The church grows by the resident dynamics of faithful service
4. God Wants Me to be a Messenger of His Love. [The personalized purpose of evangelism]
5. God Wants Me to be a Magnifier of His Name.
[The personalized purpose of worship.
A. Yokes kill freedom and joy
1. The Frontier Spirit
a. The purpose of the law is to point out your sin, to acquaint you with the truth that you are lost and Hell-bound, but not to save you
2. The Performance Trap
a. We move from a grace walk to a performance walk
3. The Free Ride
Click on logo to listen to Message's
Held August 10th & 11th 2012
E-MAIL If you're not receiving group e-mails, we probably don't have your address. Click on the "click here" button. You can let us know that you would like to be on our list for prayer request, praises and information.