LIVING WATER HAD A HARD TIME MAKING FRIENDS
View fullsize in your browser
Touching lives... Changing Destinies!
Thank you for visiting our website!
Here you will find information concerning our church and its ministries. We hope you find your time spent here a blessing. Our church is a warm and loving church, and we want you to feel comfortable and at liberty to call on us for anything you need. Feel free to browse through the various areas of our website and learn about our fellowship.
If you are considering relocating to our area, we would love to have you be our guest for Sunday School and worship.
When you visit our church, you will find:
A caring congregation that will gladly welcome you
Preaching/teaching that is centered on the Word of God
Ministries to meet the spiritual needs of every age
A corporate outlet for truth-filled and moving praise and worship
In His Care,
Pastor Bill Ledbetter
Sunday Morning, March 29th
"God's Family Love"
Jesus is preparing a place...
1. of Residence (John 14:1-3)
2. of Recognition (Luke 16:24)
3. of Reunion (Hebrews 12:22-23)
4. of Reassignment
(Matthew 25:23; Revelation 7:15; 19:5; 22:3)
5. of Reconciliation (Psalm 27:4; Romans 8:23)
6. of Rejoicing (Psalm 16:11)
Sunday Morning, March 22nd
"God's Fatherly Love"
1. Our Glory > our Suffering!!! (Romans 8:18)
2. Even the Creation is fallen (Romans 8:19-21)
3. Because of sin, we are supposed to Groan
4. If this we're Heaven, we shouldnt want to leave (Romans 8:24-25)
5. The work of the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:26-27)
Sunday Morning, March 8th
"God's Transfusing Love"
I John 4:7-11
God's Transfusing Love Produces Love...
1. For God (I John 4:20)
2. Our Self (Matthew 22:39)
3. Our Neighbors (Matthew 22:39)
4. Our Enemies (Matthew 5:43-45,48)
5. Our Brothers (I John 4:11)
a. Let us...
> Spend Time with one another (Romans 12:9-17)
> Build Up one another (Ephesians 4:29; I Thessalonians 5:11)
> Lift Up one another (I Thessalonians 5:14; Hebrews 3:13)
Sunday Morning, March 1st
"God's Conceptual Love"
A. Healing is found in God's love.
1. His Conceptual Love (Psalm 139:13, 14; Jeremiah 1:5a)
a. God loved you before you were Born
b. God Designed you (Psalm 139:13-15)
c. God gave your life Dignity (Psalm 139:14; Colossians 1:16)
d. God has a Plan for your life
(Psalm 139:16; Jeremiah 1:5b, c; 29:11, Galatians 1:15, 16a)
B. Embrace Four Big Truths
1. Seek the wonderful Counselor for inner Healing
2. God made you an original; do not live like a Copy
3. Be comfortable in your own Skin
4. Choose to be an Overcomer
God's Universal Love is Manifested in...
1. His Common Grace (Titus 3:4)
a. Common grace speaks to the goodness of God to all mankind universally
2. His Compassionate Grace
a. God's love for humanity is an expression of His pure goodness
b. Does God dislike or hate or feel indignation toward anyone?
1b. The Father hates all who do iniquity (Psalm 5:5), who love violence (Psalm 11:5), and He has indignation [offended/annoyed] every day (Psalm 7:11)
3. His Costant Warnings
> Universalism - in the end, God will save everybody
> Annihilationism - God takes believers to Heaven and exinguishes everybody else
> Oblivionism - when people die, they pass into oblivion
4. His Compelling Call
Click on logo to listen to Message's
Held August 10th & 11th 2012
You can now view the Beacon online. Click on Info Center above and then Beacon newsletter.
E-MAIL If you're not receiving group e-mails, we probably don't have your address. Click on the "click here" button. You can let us know that you would like to be on our list for prayer request, praises and information.