CAN YOU SCROLL BACK UP?
View fullsize in your browser
Touching lives... Changing Destinies!
Thank you for visiting our website!
Here you will find information concerning our church and its ministries. We hope you find your time spent here a blessing. Our church is a warm and loving church, and we want you to feel comfortable and at liberty to call on us for anything you need. Feel free to browse through the various areas of our website and learn about our fellowship.
If you are considering relocating to our area, we would love to have you be our guest for Sunday School and worship.
When you visit our church, you will find:
A caring congregation that will gladly welcome you
Preaching/teaching that is centered on the Word of God
Ministries to meet the spiritual needs of every age
A corporate outlet for truth-filled and moving praise and worship
In His Care,
Pastor Bill Ledbetter
Easter Sunday; March 28th
Deadline to submit
(forms and picture)
is March 6th
Click (Here) for form
Sign the Petition T O D A Y ! ! !
Click on the above logo!
Sunday Morning, February 7th
"Profit and Taxes According to Jesus and His Word"
Luke 19:11-26; Galatians 2:10
1. Does Jesus advocate imposing an increasingly higher tax bracket on the wealthy - the more they make the more they are Taxed ? NO
2. Does Jesus advocate imposing punitive [to punish with high, excessive tax] taxes on the wealthy in order to compensate the unproductive? NO
3. Does the Bible call for different tax brackets depending on a person's income bracket, or does the Bible advocate for a flat tax?
a. God calls for Flat tax (Exodus 30:11-15)
4. Is it logical to tax the rich and reward the unproductive? NO
5. Is it wise and good for communities to reward the profitmakers with freedom to make more profit by growing their industries and businesses? YES
6. Will a high, progressive, punitive taxcode inspire investment and growth and prosperity? Or will it Damage and kill your economic engine?
a. It will damage the economic engine
7. Does God care about the poor? YES
a. Does God want the goverment to care for the poor? No
He wants Individuals to care for the poor (Deuteronomy 15:7,8,10,11; Proverbs 19:17)
He wants the Church to care for the poor (Acts 4:32-35; Galatians 2:10) and Go has promised to provide so that every need can be met (2 Corinthians 9:8)
A. Trusting in Jesus' Pedigree Means...
1. Steady Assurance of my salvation
> Loves Jesus (I Peter 1:18)
> Hungers for the Word (I Peter 2:2)
> Bears Spititual Fruit (Galatians 5:22, 23)
> Loves God's people (I John 3:14-18)
> Produces Works of Faith (Galatians 5:6)
2. A deeper understanding og Christian Growth
a. What about a Christian's sin (Romans 7:15)?
3. A growing Enjoyment of, and responsibility in our freedom
Sunday Morning, January 24th
A. Paul's Statement (Galatians 2:16)
1. Justification - that because of the sacrifice of Jesus and when a man comes to Jesus by faith, God justifies that man - declares him to be Not Guilty
B. The Blessings of Justification
1. It produces a forensic change in my Status with God
2. It enables me to live with Weakness and failure
3. It empowers husbands and wives to live with one another in Grace
a. The principle is that since God has shown me grace, I in turn, show grace and love to others in a real, significant, life-changing way.
Sunday Morning, January 17th
"The Birth of The Christian"
The Apostles' Request (Galatians 2:10)
1. The Situation
2. The Motive
3. The Mission
a. We, like the early church (Acts 2:45) are to remember the poor in our
ranks as well
- People who cannot work or have no opportunity to work
- People who are between jobs
- People who cannot make ends meet
- People who will not work (2 Thessalonians 3:10)
4. The Money
a. The steward [household manager] and his approach to money
1a. God owns it and we manage
b. God says...
1b. Helping the needy in our midst is a faith issue (James 2:14-17)
2b. Helping the needy is a heart issue (I John 3:17)
Click on logo to listen to Message's
Held August 10th & 11th 2012
E-MAIL If you're not receiving group e-mails, we probably don't have your address. Click on the "click here" button. You can let us know that you would like to be on our list for prayer request, praises and information.